Chanelle's 23rd Birthday!


How is it even possible that my oldest is 23? Wow how time flies. 

I'm so proud of the young woman she has become. She has really grown in the last few years and I'm excited every time I get to see her and get a quick update. 

She's not a fan of all the baby pics that I feel compelled to share every birthday, but I think she's the cutest thing ever. Of course, I'm mom and couldn't possibly think anything else, but really? Who wouldn't think so?  Here's a few quick pics. The quality isn't great because I'm taking pics of scrapbooks, but you'll get the idea. 

Somehow I talked her into going to ballet for a while. The teachers absolutely loved her flexibility and the way she could arch her feet, but she wasn't terribly interested. Darn. I love these pics! 

My sassy, trend setting girl. 

This is one of my favorites!

I loved this haircut!

And this one too! 

High school graduation party at The Rice Bowl in Chico, CA

We celebrated at Salt Sushi in Gold River. I gave her the choice to pick any kind of food she wanted and since she LOVES sushi, this was her pick. I had been wanting to take her to Salt Sushi and we previously were scheduled to meet there, but due to some navigational challenges (I sent her the wrong map), we hadn't made it there yet. Glad we were able to get there today! The food was amazing! 

Forrest Begg and Michael. Forrest's Aunt owns Salt Sushi. One more reason to celebrate there!



I didn't catch my dad with the best look, but I didn't get many pics, so sorry Dad, this one's going in the post!  Alexander was wearing a wild shirt. Loved it! 

Heather and Mom (Grandma)

And this girl that I love so dearly. My little fashionista. Happy Birthday girlie!

The whole gang. What a great celebration. I am glad we got to spend it all together. 

Comments